According to our latest market study on “Corrugated Boards Market Forecast to 2028 – COVID-19 Impact and Global Analysis – by Application (Food and Beverage, E-commerce, Consumer Durables, Electrical and Electronics, and Others),’’ the market was valued at US$ 127,139.07 million in 2021 and is projected to reach US$ 192,153.31 million by 2028; it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.1% from 2021 to 2028.
Growing Demand for Corrugated Boards in Diverse Application Range
Corrugated packaging materials are used in secondary and tertiary packaging of nondurable and durable goods, such as food and beverages products, consumer durables, electricals and electronics appliances, paper, chemicals, personal care and household products, agriculture products, forestry and fishing products, and plastic and rubber products. Corrugated boards are among the cost-efficient and versatile packaging solutions that help protect a wide range of products, especially during transport. These boards are lightweight, rigid, biodegradable, and recyclable, which makes them an integral component in the packaging industry. A substantial rise in the demand for the fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) and branded consumer durables across the world is bolstering the use of corrugated boards for packaging. The boards are extensively used across the food & beverages industry to pack processed food items such as bread, snacks, ready-to-eat (RTE) meals, and meat products; fruits; durable food products; and beverages. For instance, food service outlets are using corrugated boxes for packaging pizza. Shift in consumer lifestyle, along with growing demand for convenience food, is driving the need for catering and high-quality packaging services, which fuels the growth of the corrugated boards market. A few key players operating in the global corrugated boards market are IRANI PAPEL E EMBALAGEM S.A.; Smurfit Kappa; Klabin S.A.; WestRock Company; International Paper; Arcor; Klingele Papierwerke GmbH & Co. KG; Papeles y Conversiones de México; Mondi; and NIPPON PAPER INDUSTRIES CO., LTD.
Get a Sample Copy of Report, Click Here: https://www.theinsightpartners.com/sample/TIPRE00014044/
The report includes an inside and out valuation concerning the future progressions depending on the past information and current conditions of the market. It gives a comprehensive perspective on the worldwide Corrugated Boards market to settle on astute choices with respect to future changes. The examination group has researched administrators, central participants on the lookout, topographical fracture, item type, and its depiction, and market end-customer applications. It gives assessed deals income from every single section alongside every district. The report includes essential and optional information which is introduced as diagrams and pie graphs for better arrangement. The general report is introduced in a powerful way that includes a fundamental framework, arrangements, and certain realities according to reassurance and cognizance.
PDF Sample Report covers Research Requirement, also including impact analysis of COVID-19 on Corrugated Boards market.
Application Corrugated Boards Market Research Report:
- Food and Beverage
- Consumer Durables
- Electrical and Electronics
- Market Size & Forecast by Revenue | 2028
- Market Dynamics – Leading trends, growth drivers, restraints, and investment opportunities
- Market Segmentation – A detailed analysis by product, types, end-user, applications, segments, and geography
- Competitive Landscape – Top key vendors and other prominent vendors.
Corrugated Boards Market Regional and Country-wise Analysis:
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (U.K., France, Germany, Spain, Italy, Central & Eastern Europe, CIS)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, ASEAN, India, Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Rest of Latin America)
- The Middle East and Africa (Turkey, GCC, Rest of the Middle East and Africa)
Inquire before Buying Copy of Corrugated Boards Market: https://www.theinsightpartners.com/inquiry/TIPRE00014044/
Key Factors covered are:
- To characterize, portray, and check the Corrugated Boards market based on product type, application, and region.
- To estimate and inspect the size of the Corrugated Boards market (in terms of value) in six key regions, specifically, North and South America, Western Europe, Central & Eastern Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and the Asia-Pacific.
- To estimate and inspect the Corrugated Boards markets at country-level in every region.
- To strategically investigate every sub-market about personal development trends and its contribution to the Corrugated Boards market.
- To look at possibilities in the Corrugated Boards market for shareholder by recognizing excessive-growth segments of the market.
Key Highlights & Touch Points of the Corrugated Boards Market Worldwide for the Forecast Year 2028
- Broad data on variables that will enhance the development of the Corrugated Boards market over the forthcoming years
- Precise assessment of the worldwide Corrugated Boards market size exact assessments of the forthcoming patterns and changes saw in the customer conduct
- Development of the worldwide Corrugated Boards market across the North and South America, Asia Pacific, EMEA, and Latin America
- Data about Corrugated Boards market development potential
- Top to bottom investigation of the business’ serious scene and itemized data opposite on different merchants
- Outfitting of itemized data on the elements that will control the development of the Corrugated Boards markets
Purchase a copy of Corrugated Boards Market research report @ https://www.theinsightpartners.com/buy/TIPRE00014044/
The Insight Partners is a one stop industry research provider of actionable intelligence. We help our clients in getting solutions to their research requirements through our syndicated and consulting research services. We specialize in industries such as Semiconductor and Electronics, Aerospace and Defense, Automotive and Transportation, Biotechnology, Healthcare IT, Manufacturing and Construction, Medical Device, Technology, Media and Telecommunications, Chemicals and Materials.
If you have any queries about this report or if you would like further information,
please contact us:
Contact Person: Sameer Joshi
E-mail: [email protected]